Tuesday, 29 December 2015

New Year's Eve Champagne Nail Art


Hi guys. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got plenty of naily treats (this year I got a few little nail-related things, and I'm planning on putting together a haul in the very near future, so keep checking back). Anyway, now that Christmas has drawn to a close it's time to turn our attention to the new year. I never really do anything overly exciting on NYE - it's always far too busy and expensive,  so I much prefer a quiet night in with a home cooked meal and a bottle of wine (or two). But just because I don't have a glamorous New Year's Eve, there's no reason I can't have glam nails...


For my New Year's Eve Champagne nails, I used China Glaze White On White, KIKO Suggestive Red* and Slick Bluenoir*, No. 7 Totally Teal and Sun Rays, and finally Ciaté Sand Dune. I also used my favourite quick-drying topcoat Essie Good To Go, a small dotting tool, and a little paintbrush that I trimmed down for tiny details.

My gold nails are two coats of Sand Dune topped with another two coats of Sun Rays. The dotty nails are pretty self-explanatory: two coats of Slick Bluenoir with the white polkadots applied with a dotting tool. The champagne bottle nail is a little more difficult - after painting on the background (two coats of White on White for opacity), I created a base using Sand Dune, and then filled it in gradually with the other colours. I decided to pop more glitter on the gold sections, and even added a 'label' using gold with a little black splodge in the middle!


I hope you like my New Year's Eve nails - let me know what you think :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig