Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Turquoise Leopard Print Nail Art


Hi guys! Today I've given myself the mammoth task of getting up-to-date with all my recent designs. If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook you will have seen lots of new nail art popping up, but I never got around to doing accompanying blog posts... Oooops. So this lunchtime I'm playing catch up, and scheduling all the posts for the next couple of weeks. 

First up today are my turquoise leopard print nails. Leopard print is a pretty standard design in the nail art world, but I tried to funk things up a bit with an unusual colour combo and some studs. The base of my leopard print nails is two coats of Essie 'Blanc', and once dry I dabbed on patches of Barry M 'Greenberry' and Nella Milano 'Turquoise'. I then added the black patches with Sinful Colors 'Black on Black', and finished off with a top coat of Essie 'Good To Go'. For the turquoise nails, I used two coats of 'Greenberry' and added little black gems from a wheel like this one.

Let me know what you think!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looking forward to the upcoming posts! I love a good leopard print nail, my post on my current nails will be up tomorrow and I'm currently sporting a leopard nail. I love the different turquoise colours you used, adds a little difference to the leopard prints.

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post about the stylish nails for beauty spas.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig