Sunday, 26 July 2015

Turquoise Flowers Nail Art


Hello! If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram you will have seen this manicure pop up a couple of weeks ago. It's probably one of my favourite manis to date, and it got lots of compliments too. Unfortunately, as always, it only lasted a couple of days - I really need to invest in an at-home gel kit as I'll then be able to do my nail art and apply a sturdier gel top coat. If anyone does this already, please et me know any tips you have!

For this design I used Rimmel 'Let's Get Nude' as a base, and then a combination of polishes for the clusters of flowers, including a favourite of mine Barry M 'Greenberry'. I also used 'Mermaid' from Barry M's Aquarium Collection, which adds a little sparkle to the design.

I hope you like it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such a pretty design, so bright and perfect for Summer!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig