Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Rose Trellis Nail Art


Today I want to show you the nail art I wore last week when I went to watch the X Factor Live Auditions at Wembley. I initially planned to be really cheesy and do an over the top X Factor-inspired design, but I then opted to go for flowers and glitter... And I'm glad I did.

I love how this design ended up looking like little flowers growing up trellises, and effect achieved by narrow white strips (using Essie 'Blanc') over plain nails. My glittery nails are a couple of coats of 'Boudoir Rose' from L'Oreal's Color Riche range, topped with No. 7 'Daisy Darling', which is simply gorgeous. I used a combination of colours for the flowers including Fearne 'Cotton Candy' (lilac), OPI Candlelight (yellow) and No. 7 'Totally Teal' (dark green).

I hope you like them!

SHARE:

1 comment

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig