Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Summer Sparkles

This is going to be a very quick post since these nails need little explanation! They're much simpler than my usual designs but I love how sunny and sparkly they are. I used Missguided 'Misslead' (free in a magazine agesssss ago, I'm sure many other ladies have this polish!) over Fearne 'Lemon Drizzle', which is a gorgeous lemon yellow. For my accent nail I applied 3 coats of my old faithful Models Own 'Juicy Jules'... How amazing is this nail varnish?! Because a girl can never be too sparkly, I finished off with yellow gems in a triangular shape at the bottom. This is one of the shades I got in my little £1.00 gem wheel from Amazon... Bloody bargain! As always I topped my nails with my Models Own 3-in-1 clear coat.

It feels kind of weird doing a tiny post without a photo tutorial, but I guess it's proof that I don't ALWAYS have extravagant nails!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Lemon yellow is one of my favourite colours (I have far too many!), and perfect for the upcoming Summer! Models Own 'Juicy Jules' is also my go-to for sparkles, I think I must be on my third bottle now! x

      Delete

© Little Tip Off | UK Nail Art Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig